Liz - How do you look so awesome when you are pregnant? I still look back to my baby shower pictures when we were all pregnant and you looked awesome then, too!
To all my kind friends who told me I look good in the pictures, thank you! You have no idea what those words do for a crazy pregnant lady who feels super huge!!
6 comments:
you look so beautiful!!! i love your hair, and your tan!! you're glowing!
You look great, Liz! It looks like you had such a fun time.
Liz - How do you look so awesome when you are pregnant? I still look back to my baby shower pictures when we were all pregnant and you looked awesome then, too!
Fun times - keep it up!
Those are great pictures. And Liz, you look amazing!
To all my kind friends who told me I look good in the pictures, thank you! You have no idea what those words do for a crazy pregnant lady who feels super huge!!
I absolutely love that picture of your family sitting in the chairs, looks so retro....you do look awesome by the way!!
Post a Comment